Friday, May 27, 2011

Reminder: eBooks and Audiobooks

I'm on the road today, so no chance for a full blown blog post from me. However, I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you that we offer access to thousands of eBooks and Audiobooks--available to be downloaded directly to you. No need to come into the library. All you need is your library barcode. Just go to http://download.maineinfonet.org/ and get started today. (It hasn't worked with Kindle in the past, but that's changing soon--great news!) I've been reading Lord of the Rings on my iPad, and I have to say that I've really enjoyed it. I never lose my place, I don't need a reading light at night, and it's easy to use.

How about you? Any of you out there using eBooks? What's your experience been like with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment