Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ramping Up for the Grand Finale

Mantor's gearing up for the end of the semester. I just got back from vacation, and I returned to see the study carrels filling up and students hard at work. You haven't seen any blog posts from us for the past few days because we've been off vacationing before the rush at the end, but we're back now and ready for business. I just have a few hundred emails and a thousand or so blog posts to slog through to catch up.

:-)

So bear with us as we get our bearings again. It'll take me a bit to have something interesting to say, tech-wise. For now, can I just say I got a 2 terabyte hard drive over Thanksgiving break? That's 2000 gigabytes, for those of you out there wondering. What am I going to use it for? Backup. Home movies, music, pictures--I'm backing it all up, and I don't want to have to keep on switching to new drives. One drive to rule them all . . . for the next few years, until 2TB seems too small. I remember back when a 32MB hard drive seemed roomy. Ah, how the days go by . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment