Friday, March 4, 2011

Technical Difficulties

Sorry folks. I've been updating my computer from Windows XP to Windows 7 today, so my time for composing book reviews has been woefully limited. (I can tell you, however, that the upgrade process was much easier than I anticipated. Of course, I did a clean install, so I suppose "upgrade" is the wrong word to use.) In lieu of an actual review today, I'd like to provide a forum for people to share what they're reading--or what they can't wait to read.

Right now, the book I'm dying to open up is Pat Rothfuss' The Wise Man's Fear. I really enjoyed the first book in this series (The Name of the Wind), and I've been looking forward to this next book for quite some time. (Long enough that I think I might have to reread book 1. That's the way fantasy goes sometimes . . . )

How about you? Read anything truly excellent lately? Share!

No comments:

Post a Comment