Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Do You Know Someone Getting an iPad Mini?

Okay. I'm a self-confessed technophile, no doubt about it. I've got more gadgets than I have time for, and I'm always on the lookout for more. But I'll be honest: the iPad mini doesn't interest me. At all. And I'm curious about what other people are thinking about it. I assume the target audience is people who can't afford a full iPad, or want something with a little more portability. Or is it trying to eat into the Kindle Fire market? I'm just not sure.

So that's where you come in. Anyone out there getting a Mini, or know someone who is? Why are they doing it? Do they already have an iPad or an iPhone? Again, I can only assume Apple is going after new customers with this device. People who have neither an iPhone nor an iPad, but are interested in diving into Apple's iOS environment. For that demographic, it makes sense. It's a cheaper entry point.

But maybe I just don't "get it."

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment